1. Edit the auto-created scheme so that the name is "<project name> Ad Hoc", eg. GoodTonight Ad Hoc
2. Create a new scheme called "<project name> App Store", eg. GoodTonight App Store
3. In the Target > Summary pane, set the target Bundle Identifier to com.aspyresolutions.<projectname>
4. In the Project > Info pane, create two new Configurations, duplicated from the Release config. One is called App Store, one is called Ad Hoc.
5. Go to Edit Scheme for the Ad Hoc scheme. Under Archive, set the Build Configuration to be Ad Hoc.
6. Go to Edit Scheme for the App Store scheme. Under Archive, set the Build Configuration to be App Store.
7. In the Target > Build Settings > Code Signing pane, select Generic Ad Hoc under the "Ad Hoc" code signing identity
8. In the dropdown next to the Run button, check the the Ad Hoc scheme is selected, and iOS Device is selected.
9. Choose Archive from the Product menu
10. In the Organizer window, select the just created archive, and click Distribute
11. Select "Save for Enterprise or Ad-Hoc Deployment"12. Select the Generic Ad Hoc code signing identity
13. Give the IPA a name with no spaces (eg. "GoodTonight.ipa" rather than "Good Tonight.ipa"
a) If this is the first ad-hoc build you have created, check the "Save for Enterprise Distribution" checkbox
i) Application URL will be http://www.aspyreapps.com/Files/<ClientName>/ProjectName.ipa, eg. http://www.aspyreapps.com/Files/Binary/GoodTonight.ipa
ii) Enter the Title, eg. "Good Tonight"
iii) Saving will create two files, GoodTonight.ipa and GoodTonight.plist.
b) If you've already created an ad-hoc build in the past, there's no need to "Save for Enterprise Distribution". This step creates the plist, which you already have.
14. Edit the attached HTML file. You will need to change the app name, and the href link.
15. Upload all 3 files to Aspyre FTP server, in the appropriate directory (or just the IPA, if you've already uploaded the plist/html in the past)
// create / edit this file and upload it
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0;">
<p><font size='5'>To install Home Loan Finder, tap the link below:<br/><a href = "itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=http://www.aspyreapps.com/Files/Binary/HomeLoanFinder.plist">Install</a></font>